Who we are:
At LCvista, we are building the next generation LMS and compliance tracking software for public accounting firms. We work as true partners with our clients to offer the best Compliance and Learning Management System for accounting professionals.
Our client list includes many top 10 and top 100 accounting firms. In 2021, LCvista was No. 819 on the annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. We are a growing collaborative team working fully remote. Our team members are located throughout the United States (CA, WA, OR, ID, IL, NC, NY and more).
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. This key role will focus on building and maintaining the tooling and infrastructure used by our engineering team and company. This is a new role at LCvista. We are looking for someone who can drive projects to build scalable, stable processes from scratch.
The person in this role will have strong experience with cloud technologies and deep knowledge of best practices around building and deploying infrastructure such as Blue/Green deployment methodologies, auto-scaling and optimizing cluster infrastructure, alerting and monitoring, etc.
You are based anywhere in the US and can work on a fixed schedule during business hours in your time zone. You enjoy a team environment and working with others in a remote setting.
What you’ll do:
- Build automation to spin up new customer sites
- Automate and optimize scaling of infrastructure into production clusters
- Improve and automate existing deployment processes to ensure no site downtime and reduce duration of deployments
- Create monitoring for site infrastructure. Communicate and document monitoring and alerting for on-call engineering rotation.
- Automate process for web application patching.
- Build tooling and establish processes within the development pipeline such as automating QA and standardizing development environments
- Maintain and improve our automated testing pipeline on CircleCI
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate can work independently in a remote role, is self-motivated, has strong cloud experience and is highly resourceful.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 3+ years experience in AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Route53, RDS, etc)
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with Linux/Ubuntu, NGINX and postgresql
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code platforms
- Experience automating infrastructure at scale
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Fully Remote
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that having staff with diverse backgrounds allows us to better serve our clients, support one another, and honor our values. As an equal opportunity employer, LCvista considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. People of color, women, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are encouraged to apply.