Come join Lease End and help revolutionize auto financing! We are a young, profitable FinTech startup in the heart of Silicon Slopes growing organically. Work with a talented team and enjoy a 4-day work week! Lease End helps people buyout their auto leases and capture vehicle equity without having to go into the dealer or DMV. We are also focused on innovating in the DeFi (blockchain / crypto) space to scale financing and provide our users with more options.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 8+ years of experience in establishing and enhancing tooling and infrastructure for frequent release engineering teams. We have a good foundation, but are looking to take our systems to the next level with a greater focus on automation. You’ll have the opportunity to establish best practices and make an impact!
Our tech stack is React, Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL and GraphQL. We leverage AWS with a current focus on CloudFront, ECS, RDS, SQS and Lambda. You’ll need to think through and solve complex problems and effectively implement solutions.
We enable our teams to craft and release great code by providing plenty of deep-focus work time, minimizing meetings, focusing on value-add features, pushing frequent releases, and recharging with 3-day weekends.
- Lead DevOps for the product development team.
- Establish best practices and tooling for DevOps in a frequent release SDLC.
- Ensure a solid and stable release pipeline across dev, staging and production environments.
- Oversee deployment of all updates and fixes.
- Configure and establish monitoring for all environments, including disaster recovery.
- Establish scripts, etc. to standup and teardown AWS environments for testing, DR and so forth.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and QA to understand system requirements and specifications.
- Ensure quality code is delivered to production
- Conduct root cause analysis for production errors. Investigate and resolve technical issues with other environments or tooling.
- Contribute to a positive culture of innovation and problem solving
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in DevOps with a focus on the following technologies: React, Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, GraphQL.
- Highly experienced with tooling and CI/CD pipelines to support high-frequency releases.
- Highly proficient with AWS CloudFormation and/or Terraform and AWS services such as CloudFront, ECS, RDS, SQS and Lambda.
- Experienced supporting both front-end and backend systems (APIs).
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written.