- You’re ready to be a key influencer in the full software development lifecycle: design, architect, engineer, and rollout.
- Build performant APIs that expose all of our rich data easily and securely.
- Partner with front-end developers to build interface contracts and make it easy to fetch data.
- Support integration with multiple polyglot systems in order to aggregate and marshal data.
- Partner with data platform engineers to ensure data quality and apply business rules at the service level.
- Help lead projects and technical direction of the product.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Extensive experience designing scalable, high availability, high performance server systems
- Familiarity with at least one open source CMS such as Drupal
- Experience with backend technologies to interface with databases like PostGreSQL, SOLR and MySQL
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Docker containers and immutable infrastructures is preferred.
- Microservice architecture and API gateway experience is preferred.
Legacy.com offers a very generous and comprehensive salary and benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Parking/Transit Flex Spending Plans
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress
- Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment
About Legacy.com, Inc.
Legacy.com, a top 40 website, is reinventing its platform and building new customer-focused applications to tell life stories. As a successful, established web company led by a number of Internet veterans we’re leveraging a traditional business and adding new datasets to build a new, technology-driven set of platforms upon which numerous products will be based. The existing business gives us enviable financial stability and an ability to finance our dreams. We hire passionate creative thinkers who share our belief that life is too short not to enjoy the people you work with and the work you do. We aren’t looking for a cookie cutter type--we embrace all the talents and quirks that make people unique. We have a meaningful mission and we believe in what we do.
We are building our Legacy.