As a Backend/IoT Developer you will connect wind turbines with the cloud and realize business models based on this or you might connect industrial melting furnaces with the cloud. You will have the chance to learn a lot of new things and make an important contribution in our customer projects. We do custom Software development.
The following are part of your responsibilities:
- Develop code together in the team, which connects our customers’ devices to the cloud. Implement (micro-)services in the cloud together with us, which process the device data.
- Take on a variety of tasks in our (agile) customer projects, from analysis to development and beyond: From extensive new and further development, to connecting to external software ecosystems, to code reviews, pair programming and documentation.
- Accompany logicline software solutions from idea to go-live.
- Use modern software development methods (including Clean Code) and web technologies
- But most of all: Develop not only software but also yourself
The following skills would be helpful:
- You see yourself as a software engineer. You use Continuous Integration, Clean Code as well as Design + Architecture Patterns in your daily work.
- You already have more than 4 years of professional experience, but are hungry for more
- You like to work with Java, Spring, are familiar with object-oriented programming languages and are open to new technologies and frameworks (Docker, cloud services, IoT platforms…)
- Nice to have: web front-end technology (Angular, React, or similar).