As a Web Frontend Developer you will implement portal frontends for connected wind turbines cloud or develop the user interface for connected industrial melting furnaces. You will have the chance to learn a lot of new things and make an important contribution in our customer projects. We do custom Software development.
The following items are part of your field of activity:
- You use a modern toolchain and the latest technologies in your daily work.
- You use approaches from design thinking, mockups, prototyping and UX/UI methods
- You have an eye for professional software engineering with continuous integration and clean code
- You rely on automated testing of your WebApps
- You implement mobile applications based on Cordova/PhoneGap
- You use agile approaches (SCRUM) for the implementation of the web applications
The following skills would be helpful:
- Strong analytical skills and user-centered thinking
- Experience with hybrid mobile app development (Cordova)
- Hands-on experience with web development tooling such as Gulp, Webpack, Grunt, …
- Experience with app stores and automated front-end testing is highly preferred.
- Strong in team and with customer communication