Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
We are looking for an Lead Developer with working knowledge of API Development to join the House-holding group.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the project by following Agile Methodology including daily scrum and sprint meetings.
- Provides technical leadership through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to SDLC and Release Management processes.
- Designs and develops pages and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture.
- Expertise in Angular9 and experience in AngularJS as well as other web based UI technologies.
- Involved in translating the designs of the UI/UX team into web pages and style sheets.
- Expertise in multiple forms of troubleshooting problems.
- Some experience in working with APIs and how they are typically called.
- Expertise in the DevOps process for Code Management utilizing Octopus and TeamCity platforms helping reduce risk with the rapid deploy processes.
performs peer to peer code reviews and team code reviews and gives demos on latest technologies.
- Collaborates with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Involved in major releases to support production release activities through automated releases using DevOps and TeamCity.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, optimizes and enhances existing legacy systems and applications.
- Collaborates with Business Partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions based on the needs.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- 7+ years of Front End development (Angular9, AngularJS, jquery, etc.)
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts, data modeling design patterns/frameworks
- Knowledge in designing, refactoring, and unit testing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Provided technical leadership through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to
- SDLC and Release Management processes
- Public or private cloud exposure with AWS or Azure preferred
- Mulesoft API Development experience