Are you interested in working in cutting-edge technology with the primary goal of helping our advisors so they can take care of their clients? Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Our company is seeking a skilled Senior .NET Developer to help with the development of many projects that span different technologies and requirements. You will be working with a motivated team in a fast paced environment.
- Drive requirements gathering, flush out design, and arrive at a technical solution for big and small projects
- Coordinating a team of developers by giving them direction, reviewing code, and planning for work. Some developers may be offshore
- Hands on experience and ability to delivery software changes
- Troubleshooting issues to fix errors, improve performance, or refactoring code as needed
- Understanding of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies
- Creating meaningful and easy to understand documentation, code comments, and diagrams
- Ability to do demos and POC’s to business partners
- Ability to review new tools and compare product capabilities
- Ability to communicate with various technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to hunt down information or reach out to external teams when needed
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- 7+ years full stack developer experience
- Experience building web applications
- Building Middleware such as REST or SOAP services
- Microsoft Sql Server, CI/CD experience
- Unix and Java development experience
- Understanding of DataPower and F5 integrations with web application
- Oracle experience
- Team City and Octopus experience
- TFS and/or GitHub repositories experience