Magic Leap is seeking to expand our software engineering team and is currently looking for support within our Embedded, Framework Services, and Graphics Teams.
We’re building the next generation spatial computing platform, and need engineers who are willing to dive in and help us create the best product possible. If you are a successful candidate, you will get to work on a system that requires strict timing tolerances under heavy loads, novel approaches to displaying content, and much more. You will get to make tough technical decisions that help shape the direction of our product.
Embedded Qualifications: We are looking for engineers of all levels with experience working on Linux-based embedded platforms. They will also be comfortable developing kernel modules and device drivers and working directly in the kernel.
Framework & Services Qualifications: We are looking for an engineer with 3+ years of experience with the Unity3D platform or other industry game engines. E.g. Unreal, Godot, etc. Experience programming in both C/C++, C# and Java and exposure to Android development either in Android framework, or Android applications.
Graphics Qualifications: We are seeking a Senior Graphics Engineer to focus on Mixed Reality (MR) graphics system design and forward-looking research and development. Need 3-5+ years of experience implementing and optimizing graphics algorithms with game engines such as Unity and Unreal using DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan
- Experience with RTOS
- Basic understanding of the HW/SW requirements of machine vision
- Experience in a high-volume production environment
- Experience with using JTAG debuggers, logic analyzers, and other debuggers
- Experience with commonly-used mobile operating systems (i.e. Android or iOS)
- The ability to work directly with the hardware team for device bring-up and debugging is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of GPU Architectures and design a plus