Mantis is seeking for talented, passionate individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities.
Mantis is recruiting Senior Azure Software Engineers for full-time work at its corporate R&D center in Athens – Greece.
You will work closely with Mantis’ corporate R&D management and play an important role in further extending and enhancing its innovative, award-winning, world-class WMS / logistics software suite.
Mantis offers very competitive remuneration packages depending on skills, performance, and professional experience.
Standard benefits enjoyed by Mantis’ team members:
• Excellent modern working environment in the HQs (Athens, next to Holargos metro station) or remote work with occasional on-site meetings.
• On-going training and external seminars to align with cutting-edge technologies.
• Mobile Phone & Plan
• Health private insurance
• Company car
Design, develop, deploy, and support high performing and scalable highly transactional software and solutions on Microsoft Azure, for world-class applications like Mantis’ flagship Logistics Vision Suite (LVS).
Analyze client and product team requirements and develop functional and technical specifications.
Design and/or develop highly configurable cloud-based integration framework between LVS and 3rd party IT systems (ERP, TMS, e-Commerce, etc.).
Carry out unit and integration testing; leading performance tuning efforts and achieving desired performance benchmarks.
Provide feedback and coaching to other Mantis associates; and providing technical expertise to Mantis product development and management teams.
Serve as a senior technical resource in Mantis corporate R&D center.
Train younger colleagues in Mantis software development life cycle environment and tools.
Document code; write internal documentation and training manuals.
Participate in or lead code reviews: verify maintainability, extensibility and assure complexity has been minimized.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications, with at least 3 of them being with C# and .NET framework.
• Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, and the full lifecycle of enterprise applications on Azure.
• Solid experience in/with:
Designing, developing, deploying, and supporting the back and front ends of ASP.NET MVC applications.
Advanced SQL query development, database design and query tuning techniques, primarily for MS SQL Server.
Application integration with 3rd party solutions.
Back-end & front-end web development patterns, challenges, and best practices.
• Good command of the English language.
Nice to have as additional assets:
• The Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification.
• Other relevant Azure role-based Certifications.
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
• Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web-APIs from design to deployment.
• Experience with .NET Core and Blazor.
• Affinity for getting your hands dirty with JSON & XML.
Is technology your passion? We look forward to hearing from you.
All interested individuals may send their curriculum vitae (mentioning the ref. code), via email to email@example.com.