We are a successful provider of SaaS solutions, helping medical device companies to spend less time on documentation. A third of the global top 12 medical device manufacturers rely on our SaaS products.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to be a part of our technical team & help develop our software to the next level of success.
We support our customers to be more productive and bring their innovation to the market faster, and we go out of our way to help them do that. Therefore, you need to be ready to talk to them, understand their needs and help them to achieve their goals using our highly respected SaaS products.
What you’ll do:
- Take responsibility for the development of new product features and modules.
- Develop in the front end (TypeScript, HTML 5, JQuery, Bootstrap), and/or backend (Java / PostgreSQL)
- Be responsible for developing and documenting the changes (specifications, test description, user manuals etc.)
- Help our support team and customers troubleshoot problems.
All about you:
- Great skills either in the backend, front end, user experience, or general UI design
- You understand the importance of good documentation.
- Positive personality, a great communicator who enjoys the advantages of teamwork.
- Able to take responsibility & work end to end (from specification to documentation).
- Creative thinker, able to overcome challenges whilst making improvements in the process.
- Fluent in English (business level).
What we offer:
- A remote position with a great team around you, virtually.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment within our skilled leadership team.
- Opportunities shall be abundant with continuous learning and fast career growth in a scale-up SaaS company.
- We are proud of our flat organisational structure, allowing close collaboration and communication between management and our software team.
MatrixReq thinks big. Do you?
- We like to solve problems, take the initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things.