Merkle Bulgaria provides global retailers with a single source of expertise, technology, and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing, and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including Adidas, Clarins, ASDA. Shiseido, Birkenstock, La Prairie, and more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 35 brands with more than 400 transactional eCommerce sites in 60 locations and on 6 continents.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team of Software Architects, Software Developers, QA Engineers, Project Managers, and Technical Support Specialists. To support this strategy we are currently looking for talented people for the role of:
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer
What you’ll do:
As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, the candidate will be responsible for working closely with the product owner along with a cross-functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. The candidate will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
2+ years of experience and strong expertise on a professional level with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
2+ years of experience with OOP language/s – Java, PHP or C#/.Net
Experience with Git or other version control systems
Very good verbal and written English
- We are huge believers in work-life balance, that’s why we offer all of our employees 25 days of paid leave;
- We recognize strong talent and go above and beyond to attract and retain the best people, that’s why our remuneration packages are among the top on the market;
- We understand that there cannot be a “one size fits all” approach when it comes to benefits, that’s why we have a customizable benefits package, that fits your own needs;
- Our teams operate using a hybrid work model and they can work from both the office and the comfort of their own home;
- Free parking spaces for all of our employees when they decide to work from the office;
- Free drinks and snacks in the office to help keep the energy levels up;
- Attend the most popular tech and business events in Bulgaria for free, of course.
Тhаnk you for reading about our role. If you decide to apply, keep in mind that we will be considering candidates who meet our requirements first, then everyone else. If you don’t hear back from us, we may reach out in the future once we have a role that might be a better fit for you.