More than ever before, cloud services are transforming the way the world does business. As you’ve probably heard, Microsoft is committed to being cloud-first, and with several multi-billion dollar services already serving the needs of individuals and organizations all over the globe, the opportunity to shape the future has never been greater!
We are looking for engineers to join a fast-paced team and solve complex problems.
- 1+ year of engineering experience
- Coding experience, preferably in C/C++, Java or C#
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or equivalent experience
- PowerShell or other scripting technologies (Python, GO..)
- Experience with building cloud-scale infrastructure components.
- Awareness & passion related to cloud scale monitoring and big-data analysis.
- Familiar with secure software design concepts
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Candidates must have an active TS and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph) or have an active TS/SCI and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.