Jumbo Interactive (ASX: JIN) is a leading digital retailer of official government and charitable lotteries. We utilise the latest technology to craft an engaging and entertaining purchase experience for our customers across a range of digital platforms.
Why work at Jumbo
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: flexible working hours, the latest technology, work from home options, quarterly massages, meditation classes, paid team lunches, plenty of parties and most importantly we have two chefs providing you delicious and healthy lunches every day.
Who we’re looking for:
We have an opportunity for a Mid Level Front-End Developer to join one of our teams. You’ll be directly impacting the customer experience through the implementation of new features and functionality of the core lotteries product.
You’ll work as part of a small high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You’ll collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project, using the latest technologies and deliver amazing results that our users love.
As part of your role we will expect you to:
- Familiar with ES6, React and Redux some or all of these is helpful,
- Motivated to deliver high-quality code in a timely manner, whether working alone or in a small team,
- Willingness to occasionally dive in on the backend to help fix small bugs or push features forward is always appreciated,
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences,
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development,
- Passionate about continuously improving user experience and delivering customer value,
- Plus we would like you to have at least 3+ years experience.
It’s great, but not required to have:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms,
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service,
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity,
- Experience with large scale single page web applications,
- Interest in Agile methodology and open-source technology.
Visit www.jumbointerative.com to learn more about the business and the many benefits of working for Jumbo!