This position is critical for taking a growing mid-sized company to the next level. The Sr. Full Stack Engineer develops and executes project plans, inclusive of project scope, kick-off, timelines, testing, production, implementation, utilization as well as managing key stakeholder communications. The role also requires interaction with internal/external IT teams, providing insight into current capabilities as well as envisioning future state functionality requirements. The ideal candidate has experience working in a rapidly changing environment and pride yourself on being an energetic self-starter wanting to make a positive impact on the team and the product.
• The role involves working jointly with customers and internal teams to scope integration requirements, as well as building the most effective solution to meet the customers’ needs.
• Bridge the gaps between user needs, product roadmap and functional implementation.
• Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people.
• Write technical documentation to capture architecture, processes, policies, procedures, installation, and instructions in Confluence.
· 10+ years’ work experience in software engineering, building distributed systems as part of the team and participating in the full development lifecycle.
· Strong experience with Linux (CentOS) systems running services in AWS
· Amazon Web Services automation, administration experience (Cloud Formation, VPC, EC2, S3, SNS/SQS, Lambda, ECS, ECR, ELB, EBS, Route53, Cloud Watch)
· Solve business needs with short-term deliverables, while constantly improving and moving towards long-term architectural goals
Be a Polyglot (Python, PHP, Scala, Node.js)
· Experience with containerization platforms (Docker) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, ECS, etc.)
· Experience with frequent and incremental development, testing, and deployment
· Ability to be a trusted advisor
· Mature our own API and ensure it is able to effectively integrate with 3rd party API’s
Experience with microservices architectures
· Understanding of solutions that span horizontally across architectural boundaries
· Strong attention to detail (aesthetic and technical)
· 10 years of experience in customer centric roles, with exposure to delivery, IT, and pre-sales disciplines
· 8+ years of relevant experience in an agile environment
· Ability to contribute to product development roadmap and refinement of backend architecture
· Prototype new technologies to benchmark, analyze, present and discuss design alternatives
· CI/CD solutions such as Jenkins, GitHub PREnhance, refactor, and continuously improve the codebase
· Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
· Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems, and services (MongoDB, Redis, RDS MySQL, DynamoDB)
· Source Control Management tools (Git, GitHub)
· CI/CD solutions such as Jenkins, GitHub PR
· Experience with build tools (Rake, Maven, Ant, Grunt, Gulp)
· Experience with testing automation tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
About Midigator LLC
Midigator is a chargeback and fraud technology platform that mitigates risk and recovers lost revenue. It provides real-time merchant account monitoring and fights chargebacks to win revenue back. Midigator's unparalleled reporting and patented management technology save valuable time, allowing companies big and small to focus on what's important: growing their business.
If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly impact growth and influence the future of fraud technology, then Midigator is the place for you. Join our group of innovators who are transforming the e-commerce and merchant processing industry.