We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions working alongside a team of experienced developer leaders. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will have relevant experience with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and be a part of a fast growing company focused on the delivery innovative products and an excellent client experience, then we want to hear from you!
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field or experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with modern front-end framework (React.js/Redux preferred) and UI/UX design
- Experience with transformation and post development toolchains (e.g., Typescript, WebGrease, Swagger)
- Experience with one or more languages (e.g., C#, Java/Groovy, Python)
- Experience with REST API, JSON, OTP, JTW, and OAuth2.0 is preferred
- Experience with relational, noSQL, and graph databases (e.g., SQL Server, MongoDB, GraphQL)
- Knowledge of one or more technology stacks (e.g., Node.js, .NET Core, Azure Cloud, Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience or knowledge of source control and DevOps practice (e.g., Azure DevOps)
- Experience with one of modern automation tools (PostMan, Selenium, BrowserStack, Enzyme)
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and architectural patterns(such as Event-driven, Microservices, and Domain-Driven-Design)
- Development experience for native mobile applications
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications, and websockets
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Heroku, Azure, AWS)
- Experience in RPA, ML, or Blockchain development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
In conjunction with our senior development team, this role will be responsibility of the following:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Implement mobile responsive designs
- Develop and design RESTful API services in adherence to best practices and standards
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation