Be a central part of an exciting development team that is designing and building lean and scalable solutions aimed at making the Internet a better and safer place for everyone! Join the challenge of working on technologies and tools that will improve the quality of Internet experience for users around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect, develop, and maintain microservices, APIs, and applications build around PHP and Symfony framework.
- Exploit full potential of diverse backend technologies to leverage real time pipelining of big and secured data.
- Work with caches, messaging queues, databases, and various in-house and third-party systems.
- Foster team spirit and the ambiance of learning and growth by interacting, driving, and teaching junior and intermediate teammates
- Take ownership of components and domain knowledge, guide your peers through pull request and code reviews, participate in the propagation of development culture, processes, and values shared by the team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years related work experience as a backend software developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering an asset
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7 and 8, as well as recent Symfony or Laravel frameworks.
- Experience with Docker, ELK, RabbitMQ, Redis and GitlabCI are nice to haves
- Proficiency and experience with SOA design
- Understanding of computational and data complexity, scalability, security
- Good knowledge of applicable design patterns, algorithms
- Ability to architect, build and own efficient applications and components.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
Work can be done remotely, hybrid or on premise.