Who we are:
Mint is building the platform for the next generation of NFT experiences. Partnering with Shopify and the Flow Blockchain, we offer a white-label end-to-end platform to brands looking to engage their community of consumers, fans, and collectors with NFTs in an accessible, inclusive, safe, and long-term ecosystem. Our streamlined commerce solution provides brands, sports leagues and teams, agencies, art galleries and more with a simplified environment to merchandize, monetize, and market digital assets. Mint is a fully remote team spread across North America and Europe.
Who are we looking for:
Mint is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and passionate Backend Engineer to join our team. An excellent opportunity to put your skills to the test in a startup environment, building and maintaining backend infrastructure and services. Working with a fast-growing group of engineers, you’ll be central in imagining and delivering our platform, leveraging your experience to help quickly deliver a quality product to our customers.
- Help to drive product innovation in collaboration with a small engineering, design and product team
- Provide subject-matter expertise to maintain code standards and evaluate improvements
- Write, review, and test scalable, maintainable code that meets functional requirements
- Uphold best practices in software engineering, design, security, and data protection
- Maintain an understanding of the product roadmap and make recommendations to elevate our platform
In your day-to-day, you will help build backend solutions to complement events that occur on the blockchain, for example, creating hooks that execute actions based on blockchain activity and building APIs to validate wallet addresses.
Your Tech Stack:
- Designing and developing APIs in the Rest architecture style
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (SAM, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, and EventBridge) is an asset
- Familiarity with Postgresql
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in a software engineering role with a focus on the backend
- You are an analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a dedication to writing clean code
- You are a team player and enjoy working with other technical team members to improve our processes
- You get excited about working in new technologies and building transformative products that scale
- You are interested in Blockchain technology and the potential of NFTs
- You are passionately motivated in contributing to Mint’s growth, development, and success
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
Why you’ll love working for Mint
- Competitive salary and generous vacation policy
- Work remotely and with flexibility from anywhere in Canada
- Work with a fast-growing, innovative startup team in a fast-evolving technological environment
Check our recent media coverage and feeds to learn more!