You have a passion for the cloud and have already gathered solid experience with one of the hyperscalers (GCP, AWS or MS Azure)? You love to pave the way for customers to the cloud and can show both the technical and economical benefits of the cloud? You love to work in small and agile teams to migrate applications & workloads to the cloud in short iterations? Then it is YOU who we are looking for.
That’s what it’s about:
Supporting our Cloud Adoption team by:
- Building resilient, secure and compliant infrastructures to move our customers’ on-premise workload to the cloud
- Improving the performance of cloud-based workloads
- Improving the availability of cloud-based workloads
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging and testing cloud-based workloads
- Refactoring and rebuilding existing applications to secure cloud-native applications
- Monitoring cloud resource utilization and providing cost optimization strategies
This is you:
At heart you are a passionate team player, who respects the opinions of his colleagues, as:
- You know what it takes to support your team and be passionate and conscious about the work you do in your team
- You see your quality work as the best way to advertise our company
- You are very structured and you set the benchmark for quality
- You strive to find solid engineering solutions to problems that you face
- You share your knowledge with your teammates through documentation and pair with them in their task
- You like working in a cross-functional, multicultural and agile working environment
This is your background:
- You have a bachelor’s in IT Management, Business Informatics, Computer Science, or a similar field
- You have at minimum two years of experience as a cloud engineer with one of the hyperscalers (MS Azure, GCP, AWS)
- You have practical experience with implementing secured virtual networking
- You have extensive experience with containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- You have experience with cloud governance frameworks
- You have extensive experience with automation and IaC (Terraform, CloudFoundation)
- You have experience with scripting languages like Bash, PowerShell, Python
- You have already worked in agile teams and you know how to transfer your knowledge to your team members
- You have experience using the Atlassian Suite (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- You speak fluent English, a plus but not a must: you speak German
What we offer you:
At MobiLab you have the possibility to bring your creative mindset to production and pave the way for our customers to become a cloud native company.
You can enjoy a lot of freedom which allows you to codify the company culture and have a lasting ink at MobiLab. Our team is young, energetic, dynamic and international and we are glued together through the purposes of bringing our customers forward. Our open and respectful company culture with a mixed startup environment will make you feel at home and allows you to grow and expand your knowledge.
To make you feel completely supported we offer some perks besides exciting projects. Besides the job ticket for your region and the participation in a yearly conference of your choice, we have further employee benefits like a company pension scheme as well as support of child care expenses. Enjoy regular company events such as beer & wine evenings, as well as company BBQs to connect with your peers.
If you’re passionate about growing and learning from the complexities of Cloud Integration by searching for Engineering Perfection then become part of our MobiLab Team.
MobiLab is an engineering company and we are proud of our engineering origins. We build for our customers their future operational foundation and transform them into a cloud native company. We achieve this by focusing on cloud integration and operating across all its layers- from infrastructure to applications. Our customers come first and we optimize for their success. If you have a passion for engineering perfection, transforming companies to succeed, helping others grow and learn along the way, you will help us in keeping our promise towards our customer. MobiLab stands for Passion, Humbleness, Ownership & Compassion!