Who are we?
MobiSystems is a Bulgarian product development company that creates and sells its own productivity applications for Windows, Android and iOS. Our applications are installed on more than 500 million devices worldwide.
During our 20 year history, we have created OfficeSuite (www.officesuite.com), PDF Extra (www.pdfextra.com) and MobiDrive (www.mobidrive.com), which have proven themselves to be viable alternatives for the products from Microsoft and Adobe.
Currently, we have over 180 employees in our headquarters in Sofia and offices in San Diego and Stockholm.
What are we looking for?
The 10-person web team within MobiSystems is responsible for over 12 different web applications that are critical for the company business. Some of them are: drive.mobisystems.com, accounts.mobisystems.com and payments.mobisystems.com (non-public).
We are looking for experienced back-end web developers to join the team and contribute to the many new features that are planned.
You will help to re-engineer the MobiSystems web applications, so that they use a modern technology stack and a microservices architecture.
You will work in a team with Product Managers, UIUX designers, Front-end engineers, QAs and other Back-End developers in an agile process and deliver new features for our users on a weekly basis.
Technologies & tools that you will use and learn as needed:
* PHP 7.4, Lumen, MySQL
* Jenkins, Git, Docker, Google Cloud Platform
* Jira (Kanban)
* 3+ years of professional experience with PHP
* Experience with modern frameworks like Lumen, Symphony or Laravel
* Experience with building high-performance cloud-based REST API’s and using a relational database engine.
* Experience with modern team engineering practices – source control, feature branches, code reviews, automated builds, automated tests and deployments.
* M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Extra credit for:
* Experience with integration of Payment providers (Stripe, PayPal, etc.)
* Experience with automated testing
* Experience with Linux, Docker, Node.js
What do we offer?
* Fully remote work or work from the office, as you prefer
* A work-environment with flexible working time, no overtime and no artificial deadlines;
* Work at the Headquarters of a product company and have a say in the direction of its products.
* Competitive salary;
* Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance with dental care coverage, sport program, corporate discounts, 25 days paid yearly leave + additional days off, etc.
* A great location – right next to a subway station, Paradise Center and the best park in Sofia
* Regular performance assessment with salary review.
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.