Who we are
Moneris was created as a joint investment between RBC and BMO Bank of Montreal (including Harris Bank) in December 2000. By maintaining the tradition of security and strength of our parent banks, today we are Canada’s #1 payment processor, and one of North America’s largest.
What you bring
- You have hands-on experience building an enterprise app in React, Node JS, Java or PHP (approximately 3-5 years)
- Experience designing, developing, and testing in RESTful APIs including Java 8+ and Spring Boot
- Familiar with Databases (SQL Server)
What you’ll do
- Design, develop and support user-focused applications and programs
- Own the full stack and lifecycle of key software applications from ideation to execution
- Create and deliver complex software solutions that have broad organizational and / or client impact
- Mentor other software developers to support their performance and pass on knowledge
What you get
- Emphasis on Wellness – Meeting Free Fridays (MF2), company-wide holiday closure, just to name a few
- RRSP matching & defined contribution pension plan
- Flexible benefits package starting from day 1
- Thrive in a Hybrid or Remote Model – including a tech peripheral rebate!
- Extensive learning & development programs and resources – plus unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses!
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Educational Assistance and Recognition Program
- Employee perk program with incredible discounts for over 2,400 vendors!
- Get involved in one or many of our Moneris Committees and Employee Resource Groups – Inclusive Workplace Council (IWC), Black Employee Network, just to name a few
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.