Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business – for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Work on a combination of long-term strategic development and shorter-term business focused development on our Fixed Income trading platform
- Deliver increased automation to the trading desks and expand electronic trading and pricing capabilities into new business areas
- Gain expertise in several components of the platform
- Be able to take full ownership of your projects with the backing of a well-established team in Budapest
- Interface with a spectrum of technology groups, front office trading desks and strategists to gather requirements and to synthesize technology solutions to meet those business objectives.
- Software design and development in compliance with software development life cycle standards.
- Project planning, execution and delivery into production environment
- Strong proficiency in C++ 11/14 and/or Java in a Linux server-side environment.
- Development experience in object-oriented programming and working with mixture of new and legacy systems.
- Strong pragmatic problem-solving skills, result-oriented, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a global team environment.
You might also have:
- High performance, low-latency programming.
- Experience/strong interest in finance industry, and fixed income analytics.
- Perl / python scripting, databases.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and
experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.