Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solution’s Video Security and Access Control division leads in excellence by combining hardware with innovative user experiences and AI-enabled video analytics, we empower our customers with the technology they need to be successful. Potentially critical events can be flagged before they become threats, responsive action can be taken before a crisis occurs, and investigations can be conducted in minutes rather than days.
You will join a full-stack software development team working in the Video Security organization. Together with your team, you will design, build, test, and deliver high-quality software. You will be building AI-powered video management solutions to help keep people and communities safe.
You and your team will build video and security solutions across the spectrum of Windows and Linux software development environments including server, desktop, cloud, and mobile.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years experience with C#, Java, C++ or similar programming languages
- Knowledge and experience with development using .NET (dotnet) and Visual Studio
- Mastery of object-oriented design methodologies, threading, and resource management
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ORM frameworks
- Experience with modern, full-stack CI/CD toolchain on a public cloud provider (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
- Skilled in TDD, automation, and practices that result in high-quality software – experienced in test-driven development
- Mastery with defining and implementing robust APIs
- Experience with Linux and windows operating systems on physical and virtual environments
- Ability to research and learn new technologies as well as adapt in an agile development environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate across remote teams and a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience with C#, Java, C++ or similar programming languages
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.