Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile, the leader in mobile health engagement, drives improved health outcomes and business efficiencies by engaging individuals with tailored and meaningful dialogue. mPulse Mobile combines technology, analytics and industry expertise that helps healthcare organizations activate their consumers to adopt healthy behaviors. With 9 years, 60+ healthcare customers, and more than a hundred million messages sent annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the experience and the technology to drive healthy behavior change.
Our Core Values:
- Model Integrity and Collaboration
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Support Decision Making at All Levels
- Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
- Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
- Celebrate Success… Often
Purpose of the Role:
mPulse seeks a Senior Full Stack Developer that can help progress the development of our mobile communications platform. The biggest challenge we face is building out a system that analyzes years’ worth of end-user behavior and their interactions across many different channels of communication. We’re working on surfacing the data and making it actionable for the benefit of our healthcare clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in projects to design, develop new, and enhance existing features
- Initiate, plan, review, architect, design, code, test, document, and track progress of projects to improve scalability
- Develop, promote, and utilize the best practices around development, code reviews
- Interact with 3rd party and/or offshore development teams.
- Mentor junior developers in the areas of software development
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- You have experience developing complex applications using modern web frameworks, such as React/Redux or Angular.js
- You’re able to debug and profile Browsers
- You have a strong understanding of performance tooling to dedicatedly improve loading and rendering performance
- Strong Python skills.
- Knowledge of Django
- Strong Postgres
- Experience building Progressive Web Applications
- Experience designing and implementing API’s
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests
- US Citizen
- BA in Computer Science or other related engineering degree or 5+ years of related experience to supplement for educational requirement
- 2 years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge working in Python
- Working knowledge of SQL, LinUx and Django
*Please note, due to the requirements of this position, responses may automatically disqualify you from moving forward in the application process. Please review minimum qualifications thoroughly before applying.
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare – all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives
- Laptop fitness stations
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks