Intermediate Full-time Software Developer / Web Developer Positions Available. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this opportunity.
myBlueprint is a leader in K-12 and post-secondary education and career development resources. Our goal is to empower every student to make the most informed decisions about their future. Our core product is used by 700,000+ active students each year. Learn more at www.myBlueprint.ca.
You are passionate, well-rounded software developer / programmer and want to make meaningful contribution to a growing edtech company. You can strive in a role where you must wear multiple hats and can prioritize your time effectively. You write beautiful code and have the urge to stay relevant and on top of new technologies.
- Work under minimal supervision and take ownership of delivery of assigned projects
- Work with other developers to design and build software products for myBlueprint using technologies such as C#, React.js, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Developing new features for software, Implementing/Coding projects, bug fixes
- Ensure the quality of the project delivery (testing, security, documentation, repository)
- Completion of Degree/Diploma in computer science, computer engineering, programming or related field (web development, software development)
- High level knowledge in ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, JSON, HTML5, React.js
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer / application developer
- Passion for software development, with willingness and drive to learn, perform and achieve
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary + first year bonus and personal development
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Weekly catered lunch, stocked fridge & pantry
- Work with an exceptional team in a casual work environment
If you are interested in the Software Developer / Programmer .NET position, please submit your COVER LETTER and RESUME. Only candidates requested for an interview will be contacted to participate in our interview process.