With Craftnote, we’re redefining work in one of the most digitally underserved markets in Europe. With clean logic, intuitive designs and an unwavering commitment to customer-centricity we’re changing the way construction projects run and challenging the notion that using B2B software has to feel like doing your taxes.
We’re a team of 30+, spanning 12 nationalities and primarily based in our Mitte office in Berlin. We’re convinced hiring great people and then telling them exactly what to do, and how to do it, is stupid. It’s why we collaboratively created our own working model built on scrum and divided our engineering department into cross functional teams designed to ensure autonomy- and a healthy dose of sparring. If you want to understand the bigger picture, like defining your own tasks and enjoy asking ‘why?’ a lot, we should talk.
What you can expect
- In this role you are jointly responsible for the conception, development and deployment of our Android application
- You create a modern and user-friendly Android app and constantly improve this very same
- You make sure our Android customers enjoy great performance and an all-around high quality app
- You are responsible for error handling and correction, as well as code optimizations and updates
- You have an eye for code quality, testing, software architecture, design patterns and performance
What we can look forward to
- You have proven experience in the development of native Android applications
- Your good knowledge and practical long-term experience in Java and Kotlin is a must
- You know your way around the Google universe (e.g. Google Firebase, Google Cloud Platform)
- You have experience with Unit Tests, CI/CD, Jira and Test Driven Development
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours and home office arrangements, 30 days’ holiday
- Solid remuneration: A permanent employment contract with an attractive salary, subsidized public transportation or Urban Sports Club membership and a company pension scheme
- Latest technology: Your choice of hardware, ergonomic desks and chairs as well as daylight lamps to combat Berlin’s winters
- Personal development: An annual budget for training courses as well as in-house German classes (currently remote)
- A great team: We’re passionate about what we do and want you to be too- we believe in management through context, distributed decision making and lots of asking ‘why?’ instead of telling ‘how’
Sounds good? We should talk!