With Craftnote, we’re redefining work in one of the most digitally underserved markets in Europe. With clean logic, intuitive designs and an unwavering commitment to customer-centricity we’re changing the way construction projects run and challenging the notion that using B2B software has to feel like doing your taxes.
We’re a team of 30+, spanning 12 nationalities and primarily based in our Mitte office in Berlin. We’re convinced hiring great people and then telling them exactly what to do, and how to do it, is stupid. It’s why we collaboratively created our own working model built on scrum and divided our engineering department into cross functional teams designed to ensure autonomy- and a healthy dose of sparring. If you want to understand the bigger picture, like defining your own tasks and enjoy asking ‘why?’ a lot, we should talk.
What you can expect
- You will realize new product features as part of our development team
- You will work on measures to ensure the reliability and scalability of our cloud infrastructure
- You will empower your colleagues by supporting them with our CI/CD systems
What we can look forward to
- Your knowledge of designing & implementing distributed backend systems with NodeJS/TypeScript or similar
- Your expertise with cloud vendors such as GCP, AWS, Azure and FaaS systems (e.g. Google Cloud Functions)
- Your experience with microservices, Kubernetes and Docker
- This know-how will set you apart: Experience with infrastructure as code systems such as Terraform, understanding distributed monitoring & logging as well as big data systems
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours and home office arrangements, 30 days’ holiday
- Solid remuneration: A permanent employment contract with an attractive salary, subsidized public transportation or Urban Sports Club membership and a company pension scheme
- Latest technology: Your choice of hardware, ergonomic desks and chairs as well as daylight lamps to combat Berlin’s winters
Personal development: An annual budget for training courses, 360° feedback circles, as well as in-house German classes (currently remote)
- A great team: We’re passionate about what we do and want you to be too- we believe in management through context, distributed decision making and lots of asking ‘why?’ instead of telling ‘how’
Sounds good? Let’s talk.