n.exchange is a leading cryptocurrency exchange and liquidity provider, with a mission of making crypto accessible to everyone. With a focus on security and great user experiences, we make tools that enable buying, selling and trading of cryptocurrency.
We are currently looking to hire a talented and knowledgeable DevOps engineer to join our growing team. Our team is fully distributed, with an engineering footprint in Portugal. It is a full-time position in a local company with the possibility to work fully remote or partially in the office in central Lisbon.
- Plan and implement steps to improve and expand our cloud architecture
- Design, implement, maintain and harden the infrastructure used by the development team
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines, processes and tools
- Support the team on resolving issues in development, test and production environments
- Build and maintain monitoring/logging systems to ensure platform operations and resilience
- Continuous improvement of systems/processes and implement necessary improvements and changes
- Automate the infrastructure to remove as much human intervention as possible
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Strong background in Linux/Unix systems administration
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, IBM, DigitalOcean)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in crypto and/or fintech industries is a plus
- Experience in AGILE methodologies
- A key, influential role in a tech company with ambitions for expansion and value creation
- A small team of dedicated and highly skilled colleagues (most of our team is based in Europe)
- Highly competitive salary and benefits (salary starting from 60,000 EUR per annum)
- Remote work: work from home, our office facilities in Lisbon, or anywhere you like.
Interested in being part of the next chapter of our journey? Send us an application and let’s have a chat.