About NBG IT
With a history of 181 years in the economic and social life of the country, is one of the most important Greek financial organizations, pioneering technological developments.
NBG develops digital solutions that enhance the customer experience. Today, over 2,5 million customers are served 24/7 through the digital channels (internet and mobile banking).
During the last 5 years, driven by the transformation of the bank, NBG has set high standards for the development of solutions, and is now considered a pioneer in technology, winning distinctions at an international level.
Investing in the innovation, development and training of its Executives, the Bank is active in cutting-edge technologies such as Machine Learning & AI, Cloud, DevOps, Digital Solutions, Open Banking.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer.
Who you are
- Solid computer science background
- Experienced developer in user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experienced in RESTful services
- Comfortable being the primary decision maker for technical decisions for a team or product.
- Interested in building leadership and management skills.
- Enjoy working with multiple teams in alignment to deliver high-quality software.
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and also individual contributor
- With good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
What will you do
- Build and set up new applications
- Work on ways to automate and improve development
- End-to-end ownership of the application lifecycle
- Contribute to architectural decisions and development to promote maintainability, scalability, and performance of the applications and infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions.
- Communicate the effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision-makers
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- An environment embracing autonomy, flexibility, and speed
- Experienced professionals and high-caliber colleagues
- Exposure to the most relevant, state-of-the-art technologies and practices
- Continuous training opportunities
- BSc in one of the following fields – Required
– Computer science
– Computer engineering
- Hands-on experience with Rest API
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Selenium)
- Prior working experience (5years) in a relevant position – Required
- Skills as described above – Required
- Languages – Required
– English: C2 level
– Personal skills:
– A curious mind with structured thinking
– An ability to build rapport with colleagues (team players)
– Self-motivated and result-driven