We keep growing and adding to our team!
What you’ll love about us? It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: Beer! Food! and Lots of fun events celebrating our teams! Seriously, it’s the people. We are a collaborative group working on great stuff. We’re rated in the top 5 of places to work in Colorado.
NetApp is looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Core Systems) to join our SolidFire division’s All Flash Array and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure storage development team. NetApp SolidFire’s product is a rapidly growing enterprise class data storage solution specifically designed for large scale, public and private cloud deployments. This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
- 4+ years of real world (outside university) systems level software development experience in the enterprise storage industry and/or with another highly complex distributed systems related product preferred.
- 4+ Strong programming experience in C++ (on Linux)
- Experience developing highly multi-threaded, systems level applications
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple moderately complex tasks
- Experience optimizing system level code where performance is critical
- Experience with Boost and/or STL libraries
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms
Nice to have:
- Distributed systems (distributed processing/algorithms/applications) experience with concurrent execution within multiple threads, running on multiple cores, running on multiple nodes as part of an overall system cluster
- Experience with Block and/or File System (NFS) based storage systems
- Experience working in Python
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master’s Degree
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!