- Development of creative, innovative and sustainable software solutions with the aid of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Specification and documentation of technical solutions with the SCRUM Team
- Application of established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Hybris)
- Close cooperation and communication with the Product Owner and SCRUM Master
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of the quality within the team and company
- Either currently enrolled at a technical university or have a completed technical degree with an IT focus (technical/applied sciences university or similar institution)
- Experience in object-oriented software development (ideally, experience with Java and JEE)
Basic database knowledge (modeling, SQL)
- Excitement for software development as well as constant interest in recent developments (especially in the areas of Java, web, mobile, Open Source)
- German and English proficiency is an advantage
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Enjoy working on a team
- Open and strong communication
About NETCONOMY Software & Consulting GmbH
NETCONOMY is one of the leading providers of e-commerce and e-business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We specialize in the successful implementation of multichannel strategies for well-known brands through seamless integration of online channels into the existing company structure. We currently employ around 190 people in our Graz, Vienna, Zurich, Dortmund and Munich locations.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking to strengthen our team in Graz, Vienna and Dortmund with the position.