Neural Magic is an early-stage AI software company democratizing high performance for deep learning models. Our goal is to reduce the cost and increase the performance of end-users deploying deep learning applications. Based on decades of research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed a software platform that allows developers to sparsify deep learning models to minimize footprint and run on CPUs at GPU speeds. Please look through our website and GitHub repos to get a feel of what we are about.
Founded by an award-winning team of computer scientists and researchers out of MIT, we are a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA. Our investors include Amdocs, Andreessen Horowitz, Comcast Ventures, NEA, and Pillar VC.
We are seeking a senior full-stack software engineer to work closely with our product and machine learning teams to develop dedicated cloud applications on top of our cutting-edge software. As a senior full-stack engineer, you should be very comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. If you are someone who wants to contribute to solving challenging technical problems with exposure to the forefront of deep learning, this is the role for you!
– Use your understanding of full-stack technologies to tackle meaningful technical problems
– Collaborate with product development teams to transform ideas into product solutions
– Build appealing and responsive front-end applications and effective and responsive backend APIs
– Develop and manage well-functioning databases, applications, and infrastructure
– Mentor more junior engineers on proper practices and techniques
– Review, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
– Keep abreast of the latest technologies and standards in the field
– Proven experience as a senior full-stack engineer or similar role (3+ years as an engineer)
– Strong programming skills with proven experience implementing Python-based backends and React-based frontend applications
– Proficiency with databases (e.g. MySQL, Elasticsearch), web servers, and UI/UX design
– Familiarity with container and scaling solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
– Ability to interpret and implement research ideas and algorithms
– Creative, collaborative, and innovation-focused
– Strong sense of project ownership and personal responsibility
– Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.