Senior full stack developer, experience with/in:
- developing object oriented applications in Python (most relevant) and Java.
- hands-on in building containerized applications.
- NoSQL (especially MongoDB. Cassandra is an additional plus).
- test driven development.
- building applications using Mesos framework. Additional plus for experience with Aurora framework.
- building large scale applications for Cloud.
- continuous integration process (automated testing, software packaging, etc).
- continuous deployment (preferably with Ansible).
- agile development (scrum or kanban).
- using and managing VM (Openstack, vmware, or AWS)
- managing container environments. Additional plus for experience with Rancher.
- working/managing/troubleshooting in Linux environment (e.g. CentOS/Ubuntu)
About Nokia Bell Labs
Nokia Bell Labs, the industrial research division of Nokia, continues to conduct innovative and game-changing research around the big issues affecting the ICT industry. Using its wide-reaching expertise and collaborating with the global innovation community (both inside and outside Bell Labs), the organization is focused on finding solutions that offer a 10x (or more) improvement in multiple dimensions. These solutions will then be used to create cross-discipline ‘Future X’ initiatives that will shape the future communications landscape.