Headquartered in London, Ontario, Northern is an integrated digital solutions agency helping leading brands across North America navigate digital transformation. Our solutions help brands grow by optimizing their digital customer journey. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design, and improving digital experiences.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated & experienced Project Manager – Web Development to join our team!
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects that are on budget, on time, and meet our client’s requirements. They will oversee projects to ensure that desired results are achieved, using resources efficiently and satisfying the different interests involved. This individual is accountable for quality assurance, mentoring team members and providing project leadership. The Project Manager will deliver exceptional client service as the main point of contact.
*Our Connected Workplace Program gives you the option to choose a remote, hybrid or in-office workspace!
Benefits of Becoming a Northerner
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing:
- Robust Benefits plan, including a Health Spending Account
- Wellness Program & LifeWorks EAP
- Maple Health & Headspace account
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Vet Care Program
- RRSP Matching
- Profit-Sharing Performance Bonuses
- Endless Professional Growth Opportunities
- Delicious Meals & Company Social Events
- Free Onsite Parking
- Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible work environment – so you can work where & when you work best
- Allowance to help set up home office
Just to name a few!…
- Building and documenting project requirements and schedules.
- Protecting the project scope by keeping the project aligned with expectations for quality, schedule and budget.
- Act as the main point of contact for the client & fostering a positive relationship while ensuring proper communication between client and internal stakeholders
- Record and provide “Project Summary Reports” using defined corporate tools.
- Assist the Account Manager in developing and maintaining a positive and partnering relationship with clients
- Assist with creating time and value estimates for additional work with existing projects.
- Partner with department leads to identify and provide solutions to gaps in the delivery process
- Conduct project post-mortems in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings.
- Participate in networking events and attend short-list presentations to pitch the solution.
- Learn more about our existing top tier clients in order to identify business opportunities within their organization and their business vertical.
- Solicit and create interactions with key decision makers within current projects and existing clients for new business opportunities.
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience managing projects, or related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Web Development implementation
- Successful completion of a college diploma or university degree in a related field.
- Exceptional relationship management skills; ability to listen, understand, empathize, communicate constructively and connect well with clients.
PMP, Agile, or Scrum Master certification is considered an asset
Previous experience managing Web Development Projects
Since its founding in 2015, Northern has grown to nearly 200 employees, helping leading brands across North America navigate digital transformation.
Northern is positioned as a leader in the performance advertising industry as a Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner —awarded to only 3% of agency partners in Canada. Our campaigns with leading brands in North America have been recognized as best in class through the Google Premier Partner Awards, Search Engine Land Awards, and the Canadian Search Awards.
Northern’s continued growth, strengthened by our strong company culture, has led to multiple recognitions by Great Place to Work® Canada including Best Workplaces™ in Canada, Ontario, for Women, for Hybrid Work, and more.
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.