ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Northlake Financial team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Northlake understands the needs of their employees. While working for us you will experience a work atmosphere like no other. Our employees flourish in an exciting and engaging environment.
Northlake is looking to hire a full-time Data Analyst to work remotely. The ideal candidate must work within company policy but can think outside the box when needed, target focused with an extremely high level of integrity. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use database management tools for data mining
- Design and integrate data models
- Conduct data analysis and present results to management
- Design, generate and distribute monthly, weekly and daily reports for department managers
- Conduct data integrity analysis
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Manage 3rd party IT related service providers
- Participation in corporate strategic initiatives
- Meet all reporting deadlines in accordance with delivery dates
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Consistently act in a manner that reflects positively on the company and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Mathematics & Statistics Business, Economics or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience leading a team
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables and charts)
- Experience with SaaS (Such as Tableau/PowerBi/Qlik, etc)
- Experience with programming languages
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Financial industry experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of EasyMorph is considered an asset
- Should keep abreast with new technologies, concepts and must have the ability to contribute to better solutions using new improved technologies.
- Should be an excellent active team player and work with minimal supervision
Northlake Financial appreciates all interests to this position. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, colour, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by Canadian Human Rights Commission. This applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Northlake is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require any additional support, email the hiring manager.