- Are you a Software Engineer who is passionate about applying technologies to help solve real world healthcare business problems?
- Are you keen on engaging in collaborative, multi-cultural work environment in an agile process, iteratively delivering, and apply software design best patterns, decomposing monolith into microservices?
- Do you possess a strong desire to learn and contribute to solutions and ideas to a broad team?
Nuance’s Software Engineers develop next-generation technologies that empower enterprises to deliver exceptional conversational AI solutions. Our products offer designers, developers, and business analysts access to customized AI technologies such as speech recognition, natural language understanding and conversational dialog.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer C# / .NET to join a world-class team building our premier voice, natural language, and AI-power technologies.
In this role you will:
- Implement and deliver business requests as part of an agile end-to-end delivery team
- Heavily contribute to all aspects of the development life cycle: architecture design, documentation, development, automated testing, DevOps and SRE (Site Reliability Engineering)
- Heavily contribute to features technical requirements, design, and high-level design documentation
- Participate in feature release planning, sprint planning, various scrum ceremonies and technical design reviews with architects
- Frequently collaborate with other engineers, product owners, product managers, architects, and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge and deep understanding of products and overall system architecture
You should have
- Proficient in C#/.NET stack, OOP Design Principles, SOLID Practices
- Solid Experience in ASP.NET Core, WCF, ADO.NET, TPL, LINQ
- Solid Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Solid experience in distributed systems and microservice architecture
- Experience with integration technologies (REST, WebSockets, IPC, messaging)
- Experience in relational DBs (MSSQL), document model DBs (CosmosDB, etc.)
- Experience in Azure Cloud Services, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud native CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Agile SDLC
- Solid understanding software development security practices
- Solid effective written & verbal communication skills
- Being open and continues improvement minded
- Ability to fast and continuously learn new concepts and technologies
- Have a proactive, constructive, positive and self-responsible attitude
- Ability to find compromises, trade-offs, collaborate efficiently with collogues in multi-cultural work environment
- Ability of working autonomously, can do attitude, and get things done without supervision
- Basic experience with gRPC
- Experience with monitoring of production systems, and site reliability engineering skills
- Previous experience of working in a SCRUM environment
- Experience with Monitoring and allerting tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps tooling
- Basic familiarity with speech recognition technologies