Job Title: Software Engineer, Senior
Reports to: Director, Application Management
We believe in better.
We believe that better culture, better benefits, and better solutions lead to achieving the best results. We help companies WIN by engaging their employees, partners, and customers with our future-proofed travel and events, incentives and recognition, and marketing services programs. Bottom line: workplace engagement is kind of our thing!
We practice what we preach.
A rewarding workplace isn’t just for everyone else– it’s for us as well! Our employees are the center of our workplace solar system, and we know that the greatest way to boost our company, is to invest in our employees, first. We’re proud of the work we deliver and the people who make it happen. Anyone can give you good. We are ready to give you better. Join our team and achieve your best with us!
What You’ll Love About Us
Great Company Culture. Our values don’t sit on a shelf collecting dust, we use them in all we do! They’re so awesome, we even created an employee recognition program surrounding them. Ask us about it!
Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid personal days, and 1 full day dedicated to serving your community.
Make an Impact. We care about your growth and development! Your ideas and voice are important to us, regardless of your position or background.
Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision. Employee health is one of our top priorities! We offer a free health and wellness program, and we reimburse a portion of your gym fees (ask us about this!).
Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, and both legal and life insurance.
Educational Benefits. Interested in furthering your professional development? We can help cover some of the costs!
Give Back. Opportunities to get involved through our donation platform, One10 Cares.
Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
The Software Engineer, Senior will demonstrate and apply broad technical knowledge to assist with integration and development related activities for the overall solutions. Interact with a broad range of professionals including Developers, Architects, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Infrastructure Operations Support, Product Specialists, Program Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers, Account Teams, and the end Client.
Scope of Work
· Analyzes, designs, develops, and supports SaaS based solution for building out product roadmap/features
· Perform analysis and make recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency
· Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
· Business process knowledge and a deep understanding of open-source development and object-oriented design and analysis
· Perform a variety of complex integration related tasks, such as designing, documenting, and coding program logic
· Help manage Product Owner expectations and takes accountability for addressing technology concerns
· Serve as the lead technical contact and interface for feature development and potential integrations
· Interface with I&O team and understand basic network architecture
· Provides estimates of work effort for client projects
· Provides technical direction and supervision to analyst staff in the development and implementation of systems or in problem solving
· Ensure development team is creating and properly archiving systems documentation
· Mentor and guide application development team
· Works closely with the Architecture team to ensure development aligns with accepted practices and standards
· Lead and coordinate with other project team members consisting of management, users, IT staff, and vendors, under limited supervision
· Acts as a mentor to other developers
· Interfaces closely with the Architecture team
· Provides financial input to IT Management on project budgets or other cost estimates as requested.
· Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Applies advanced experience and knowledge to accomplish more advanced processes and business problems. Has upper level skills and abilities, and beginning to perform more varied and complex problems, processes, analytics.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or technology emphasis, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· 3-5 years of experience in developing and supporting SaaS applications a must:
· 4-7 years of experience with C# .NET 3.5
· ASP.NET (Forms, Master pages)
· LINQ & Entity Framework
· Web API/.Net Core
· MVC and MVVM
· 5-7 years of experience with MS SQL Server 2010-2016
· Creation of stored procedures, functions, and views.
· Performance tuning of procs
· Creation of schemas, tables, and relationships
· 5 years of experience with HTML & CSS
· Foundation JS
· Image editing not required
· Telerik for ASP.NET, Kendo UI – Familiarity preferred
· ETL package development (SSIS, DTSX, Tibco) – 3 years
· TFS or equivalent Source Control
· Ability to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
· Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience Working in an Agile Environment and SAFe
· Ability to work independently
Decision Making, Complexity, and Impact
Exercises independent judgement on moderately complex areas. Decisions have moderate impact in assigned area and requires coordination across other areas.
Teamwork and Leadership
Regularly takes informal leadership role during team meetings and/or projects. Works under minimal supervision and may provide work direction and/or training to lesser experienced employees.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
One10 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.