OneFootball delivers the product experience for all football fans and the platform for our partners and internal users. Our application backend aims to be client-agnostic and scalable to 100’s millions of B2C users. You can check our Stackshare page, too. We believe that software engineering requires creativity in solving problems for our users, a scalable architecture, and great coding.
We are looking for backend engineers to be part of a cross-functional squad.
– Ensure quality and performance of the backend services Create easy-to-read, fast, well tested and architected code
– Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
– Be involved in each part of the engineering lifecycle: design, development, testing
– Have an impact on systems and features used by millions of people
– You have been developing backend services with Go in a professional setting for at least 3 years already
– Good understanding of modern architectural approaches and microservices
– In-depth knowledge of unit testing
– You are familiar with caching, SQL/NoSQL databases and message queues You have experience in writing REST Services
– Experience with agile methodologies.
– Experience working with CI/CD systems
– Experience with any modern containerized infrastructure is a plus
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.