We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Backend Engineer to help tell the world’s football stories. You will be working in agile, cross-functional and self-organized teams to deliver the ultimate product experience for football fans. You will help to create, promote and disseminate standards, gaining valuable experience simultaneously. Our main systems consist of micro service architecture with golang applications serving iOS, Android and Web clients. We have a strong foundation of shipping code through containers using cloud native technologies, such as Kubernetes. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
– Write code that your co-workers appreciate for its readability and elegance
– Work on a growing set of backend services that challenge the limits to create highly scalable backend services for our users
– Closely cooperate with our Product and Design teams to understand and create the best possible solutions for our users, be very data-driven in designing new features by extensively relying on usage patterns, A-B Testing and a very deep understanding of the domain and customer objectives,
– Understand the full tech stack and be able to debug and drive right design decisions.
– Mentor and teach others on new technologies and best practices
– 5+ years of experience in software engineering, covering high traffic applications in Golang.
– Experience in developing and maintaining fast, scalable and well-documented APIs and solid understanding of scalability, caching and load testing
– Experience in the complete software development life cycle including coding, build, test, setting up CI/CD, monitor, working with legacy code
– Experience in event driven systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka or others) and handling concurrency at scale
– Experience with different SQL, NoSQL and Key-Value databases as well as an ability to optimise storage effectively, Good understanding of agile / lean principles and eXtreme programming (or TDD / Pair Programming),You maintain an open, respectful and supportive communication, creating a safe and outcome driven environment around you.
– If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
– OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.