Work when you want, where you want and how you want!
- You will love your Job @ OR! You, a talented and proactive Java developer, will be responsible for growing our road-side assistance dashboard for our London based client that already helps thousands of international drivers on a daily base.
- Payment – We’d love to unite the best minds under one roof. To achieve that, we aim to make you (also) happy with your salary. We will start our negotiations with 15.000 Kuna net. We are ready to prepare a more than attractive salary package for you – based on your qualifications and experience.
- Personal growth and professional development – With our performance coach we ensure your personal growth based on your needs. Needless to say there is a budget for training and conferences for every employee.
- Events and get-togethers – We are technically the best, but unbeatable when it comes to celebrating our collective successes. That is why we enjoy grabbing a drink after work, doing a sailing trip at the company event and trying new fun things together :)
- Healthy environment with drive – We live in a jovial and driven atmosphere with open communication and a positive feedback culture.
Who we are
OpenResearch (OR) is a creative engineering company full of skilled developers, architects, designers, product owners and testers with a focus on mobility and connected vehicle solutions.
Since we hire only the smartest guys out there, we don’t tell you how to do your job, we don’t tell you where to work (you can choose how much home office you want) and we don’t tell you when to work (as long as our client and your colleagues are not concerned).
We work from Austria, Germany, Kosovo and Croatia.
What you would do
Be part of the connected car industry across Europe, where we are creating exciting new mobility-related products and services.
If you are interested in the automated, Connected Car industry, this is the job for you. You will be embedded in an international scrum team with smart people from different companies around Europe. By being part of it, you help hundreds of roadside agents transform their operations and diagnose real-time car issues.
What skills we are looking for
- Java/Spring Boot and the typical libraries for API development
- Experience in planning and creating REST APIs
- JMS Broker/Kafka
- Fluent in English (Text & Speech)
- Energy and commitment to create a good product
- Interest to improve and learn continuously
- Passionate about trying out new technologies
- ( + ) Experience in AWS, OpenAPI/Swagger, Terraform, Gitlab CICD, Angular, Linux
- ( + ) Kotlin – it’s really easy to learn if you’re coming from Java!
Be part of our innovative team and let’s ship great applications together!
We ́d love to meet you :)