Payworks provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale.
With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US, Spain and Poznań, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!
What you will do…
Your role focuses on creating necessary tools and processes for payment service providers. You will play an integral part in enabling our clients to operate a high quality and cost effective payment solution and work on our unified frontend for our payment-as-a-service platform. As part of this, you will:
- Identify the most user-friendly workflows to hide complexity related to the payment industry.
- Revitalize our frontend technologies, so we are up-to-date with modern frontend best practices and technologies (angular, react, vue.js).
- Extend our frontend to be the single point of interaction for our clients and our internal teams.
- Make our frontend applications part of our continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline to allow fast feedback and release cycles.
- Verify frontend change acceptance and make interaction problems visible by incorporating monitoring technologies (rollbar, sentry, trackjs, raygun).
What we offer…
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a disruptive start-up with the mission to bring a technically outdated industry to this century’s digital standards.
- 80+ highly-skilled colleagues in an organization that is constantly learning, able to quickly act on things that need to change and gets things done!
- An annual personal development budget and an internal coach to support you in reaching your potential.
- An open culture that welcomes agile methods (Scrum, TDD, continuous deployment, retrospectives etc.).
- The dynamics and fun of working in a quickly growing start-up, combined with a stable financial outlook backed by a multi-million Euro venture capital investment.
- Relocation support and allowance; free German classes & flexible working hours
What we are looking for…
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You share our understanding that web applications are not mere web pages, but real applications that need to be structured into individual, extensible and testable components.
- You don’t skip test automation and are experienced with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Jest and Selenium.