Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now!
PeopleCert is looking for a Senior Technology Business Analyst. The role of Senior Technology Business Analyst is the vital liaison between Software Development and the other departments of the organization, supporting and ensuring the successful completion of the features of the software solutions we deliver in order to provide value-added solutions to stakeholders, in a time, budget and scope.
As a Senior Technology Business Analyst, your tasks will include the following:
- Coordinate with stakeholders of the organization to understand new business requirements or change requests and provide feedback on possible solutions for implementation with the associated risks
- Gather all the information needed with the propose of identifying the client necessity.
- Coordinate with Product Managers and Chief Architect and/or third parties to analyze business requirements communicating the proposed approach to Team managers and Technical Experts for implementation
- Analyze the business requirements understanding what needs to be done to design the best solution to satisfy the client necessities and offer the client the best software solution.
- Model the solution using the appropriate tools and methodologies per case to bridge the gap between the business team and the development team.
- Ensure business integrity in terms of what has been built is aligned with the new business requirements so that the proposed solution has consistency with what the company already has built and what it stands for.
- Give support to programmers, testers, UI and UX area and any other role that may need to understand what the requirements and the proposed solution are.
- Create user acceptance scenarios required for project’s acceptance
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Ensure their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion – Integrity – Innovation” at all times.
What we look for:
- University Degree in Business or ICT Field, a Master’s degree will be considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Proven experience in extracting business requirements, develop use cases or user stories.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus), extra languages will be considered an asset
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- ECDL certification is desirable
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert’s Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
Financial background check
Employment reference check
If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.