The Workplace of the Future is here and it is not a place. It’s the experience of a seamless convergence of technologies, people and processes. It’s integrating collaborative technology to drive innovation, hone your competitive edge and enhance performance now and into the future. Our goal is to unleash the power of collaboration by providing our customers a superior user experience with technology that’s easily integrated into their business with the flexibility they need.
The Distributed Media Application (DMA) serves as Polycom’s premier call server and video conference manager while the RealPresence Access Director (RPAD) is a state of the art firewall traversal application. The products we develop are the “best of breed”!
We are looking for an engineer skilled in Java, automation, and scripting who has the ability to solve complex problems for our products and solutions. If your skills stand out in a crowd, your problem solving skills are top shelf, and your drive for quality and innovation go unmatched, you have the skill set we desire!
In this role, you will:
- Play a role to define, design, implement, test and improve our products. Initial assignments will focus on product load testing to improve product’s performance and stability.
- Expand current test automation frameworks
- Resolve product issues
- Support new product development, cross-product integration, and custom client solutions via automation
- Work in a highly collaborative and agile environment
- Emphasize clean, re-usable design and code built for test automation
- Focus on continuous improvement and learning, both at a personal and team level
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Java and Junit / TestNG programming skills
- 3 years of experience in the software industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one scripting language (i.e. Python, Ruby or Perl)
- Strong knowledge and work experience with Linux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with continuous integration, build, quality and automation tools (Jenkins, Gradle, Subversion, GIT, Selenium, SonarQube, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience developing test automation
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Audio, Video or Unified Communications technology
Highlights of our benefits include: Benefits effective on date of hire; competitive time off with accrual beginning immediately; 12 paid holidays including flexible holidays; 401k with company match; tuition reimbursement.Polycom embraces diversity and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally-protected basis. Polycom participates in E-Verify.
The amazing potential of collaboration is transforming everything about the way we do business. Together, we're enabling a workforce that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere.
Welcome to the Workplace of the Future. Are you ready?