As part of the CLEO engineering team, your role will be to help us create fast, efficient and stunning 3D collaborative software on handheld and desktop devices. You will be working on the latest and greatest CPU and GPU technologies to ensure that amazing performance and quality are extracted from each device and that everything you do aligns with our UX ambitions to create a first 3D app that can be used by anyone.
With CLEO, our goal is to approach 3D content creation from the first principle: we want to understand what are the main UX barriers that make 3D approachable in games but not in 3D software, and from there, develop the technologies needed to distil 3D down to its simplest form.
- Closely work with our rendering team on innovative projects such as raytracing, geometry and texturing optimization device-specific rendering optimizations.
- Design, prototype and ship features that solve key 3D rendering challenges.
- R&D various aspects of our rendering technology, from performance to quality and immersion.
- Explore the codebase in search of key areas to remove, optimize or create.
- Get the most out of Apple’s Metal API on IpadOS and macOS.
- Create platform-independent APIs that help us ship CLEO on as many devices as possible.
- Demonstrable experience writing high-end graphics code
- 5+ years of experience using C++ for graphics
- Experience working with Apple’s Metal API
- Experience with writing raytracers and other graphics programming projects
- Experience working with Vulkan, DirectX and OpenGL
- Extensive shader programming knowledge
- Permanent remote work, with an optional office in Budapest, Hungary
- PTO/Leave entitlements modelled after Sweden’s
- Stock options
- No overtime policy (+paid when it happens)
- $ 100 000 to $ 180 000 per year
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to have a chat! Please apply by submitting your application to [email protected]
NOTE: Applications without a portfolio/Github/demo/sample might be ignored. Let your work do the talking!