Prezi’s Growth & Monetization team is looking for Front End engineers with some back end interest to build beautiful, well-engineered user interfaces optimized for continuous improvements through data driven experimentation. This is an impact-driven growth team with clear, measurable goals working in an environment optimized for throughput of tests. The team is cross-functional in nature with dedicated resources across product, marketing, data, finance and engineering.
If you are enthusiastic about front end and interested in back end development, consider yourself to be data-driven, curious, competitive and versatile, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Come join us in our headquarters in Budapest and help changing how tens of millions of people share ideas.
- Implement user-facing features and build A/B Tests to continuously optimize for conversion, registrations, trial starts, upgrades, and engagement
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Design/UX, Marketing, Backend & Data Engineers in an agile environment
- Develop high fidelity functional prototypes to validate growth initiatives
- Work with an experimentation mindset, be able to implement prototypes, A/B tests quickly in a flexible and fast changing environment but with a passion for clean and maintainable code
- 3+ years experience in developing web applications and web services
- Experience in frontend frameworks and libraries (e.g. React, Redux)
- Solid understanding of backend web service APIs (Restful) and the full web technology stack, so you have a stable and broad knowledge in web application development
- Strong interest in data (Solid SQL knowledge is preferred)
- Basic knowledge in Python or any other similar scripting language
- Passion for user-centric interface design
Good to haves:
- Knowledge of test automation of backend and frontend applications
- Experience with technologies that help rapid building and evaluation of A/B Tests `such as Optimizely
- Experience with 3rd party integrations (e.g. Paypal, Zuora, Braintree, Stripe)
- Have a basic understanding of statistics that is required for designing and evaluating high-quality A/B Tests
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Django fw.
- Experience with Typescript