Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations. Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco and Budapest, Prezi provides its users a visually engaging, personalized, way to express their ideas anytime, anywhere.
The company’s vision extends well beyond authoring software alone into becoming the inspiration and enabler of world-changing ideas for people, organizations, and businesses. Prezi has enjoyed explosive growth and developed a rapid following of passionate users. More than 85 million people from over 190 countries use Prezi from their desktops, browsers and mobile devices. Prezi is rapidly adding new users each month, and more than 1 Prezi is created every second. The company has over 300 employees and is backed by premier investors, including Accel Partners, Sunstone Capital, and TED.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related studies, or equivalent working experience
- End to end understanding of the full web technology stack
- Strong critical thinking
- Great communication skills in English
- Own the full life cycle of projects
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Exchange knowledge with colleagues and mentor less-experienced engineers
- Participate in architectural system design
- Be up-to-date with new trends and apply them when necessary
- Analyze and solve programming tasks independently and proactively
- Advocate for simple, clean, maintainable and testable code.
What we offer:
- Environment: where people from all backgrounds can thrive and grow
- Impact: build things millions of people will see every day
- Growth: opportunity to work with a growing start-up
- State-of-the-art tech: you will experience and experiment with new technologies
- Collaboration: work with a group of people whom you can mentor and learn from as well as keep pushing things forward
- Perks: great office located downtown Budapest, competitive salary, flexible working time, conferences, extra perks