Would you like to thrive in your first job as a Software Engineer or do you have a couple of years work experience within the Software development? In both cases we have excellent challenging vacancies in the South, Middle or East of the Netherlands. Profit can offer you the possibility to work on TOP-projects and offers you an amazing career instead of just a job!Would you like to thrive in your first job as a Software Engineer or do you have a couple of years work experience within the Software development? In both cases we have excellent challenging vacancies in the South, Middle or East of the Netherlands. Profit can offer you the possibility to work on TOP-projects and offers you an amazing career instead of just a job!
Who are you as a Software Engineer?
• Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics, ICT or Embedded Systems.
• Internship or work experience with C++, Java and/or C#.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum.
• Good communication skills.
• You are a driven person that would like to grow in their career.
• Fluency in Dutch and/or English, orally and writing
What can we offer you?
Attractive and challenging projects in the development of application and Embedded Software at one of the top 100 High Tech company’s throughout the Netherlands. We know how to value your capability and reward you with an excellent salary. Furthermore we offer you:
• A permanent contract
• A fixed 13th month or extra vacation days
• 26 vacation days per year
• Company car or an interesting mobility allowance
• In some cases a company laptop (depending on the Business Line)
• Collective pension fund including an employer contribution
• A fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year
• Trainings, studies or courses as required.
Profit (www.profitnederland.nl) is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology and Salesforce implementation. Profit was founded in 1998 and we have about 100 Consultants employed across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
How to apply?
Would you like to strength our team with your knowledge and experience in the Embedded or Cloud environment? Feel free to contact Frank de Roo, Business Manager at phone number 06 – 51 29 91 89 or to call with Sanne Cuijten, Corporate Recruiter at phone number 06 – 15 34 25 20. You can also send your questions or resume by e-mail to email@example.com.