Date of publication:07 March 2023
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products together with Veeam QA professionals in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Participating in customer technical support processes.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.).
- Good understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire to grow in the software testing field.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English, allowing you to communicate fluently on professional topics
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms.
- Experience in test automation.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.