In Time Tec, a global software solutions company based in Meridian, Idaho, is hiring for a full- time QA lead. Founded in 2009, In Time Tec is committed to creating abundance for our clients, employees, stakeholders, and the community. We partner with clients, often working onsite in their offices to explore and understand business requirements in order to deliver long-term custom software services. We are recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing privately- held companies and have been named as one of the best places to work in Idaho for three consecutive years. In Time Tec offers competitive compensation, health/vision/dental benefits, 401k, FSAs, tenure-based paid time off, and countless personal and professional development opportunities.
The QA Lead is a senior role on the QA Team responsible for evaluating QA processes and practices to ensure and help drive alignment with business goals and client needs. This role assists, manages and trains QA team members on best in-class test patterns through research and collaboration with the software development team. This role is also responsible for leading, supporting and improving current QA processes, procedures and methodologies. An ideal candidate will demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the quality of the software product and developing testable software.
- Works with the client to identify best-in class test patterns that can be formalized into high-value client-focused test suites.
- Directs a team of QA engineers and SDET’s on QA processes and activities.
- Lead the development of test plans for the integration with other business partners,
including End-to-End and User Acceptance testing, and execution of the test plans.
- Provides technical and QA leadership and guidance in enhancing team-wide QA
methodology, processes and procedures.
- Innovates, leads, and maintains projects that focus on automating manual processes.
- Interacts with other teams and internal users as part of development of software, Test
plans and automated tests for the products and systems.
- Focuses on understanding product specifications, creating test plans, setting up test
environments, leading the development of automated tests, and result analysis.
- Drives the improvement of continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Contributes to the development of team-wide quality objectives, principles, and
processes while achieving goals in creative and effective ways.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience and 5 years in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience leading a QA team setting QA strategy, writing test plans, and leading teams to execute the tests, both manual and automated.
- 2+ years of leading test automation projects.
- Previous work history providing leadership within an organization.
- Previous work history analyzing system features and functionality and determining the
best approach and techniques to conduct testing (black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, and automation).
- Experience developing test plans.
- Experience in cross-team project coordination and communication.
- Scrum development process knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, to organize, and to coordinate a high volume of information.
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop specifications
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the business and strategic impact of technical decisions.
This job position requires a candidate be authorized to work in the U.S. as a U.S. Citizen or with an EAD. In Time Tec will not sponsor visas. This job position does not include a relocation package.