We ‘re looking for enthusiastic Java Specialists, who want to be part of our divers Application Development Team and QNH, of course. Are you the one, who can work in team, as well as independent, in cool projects where software development is key? Are you open to an open cultured company with horizontal structure, individual and collective training opportunities, with people who also make time for cosy drinks, sports activities, (knowledge) pizza sessions and (informal) gatherings? Well then, please don’t hesitate and apply at QNH!
As a Java Developer, you tightly work together with your team members with which you are responsible for the development and implementation of high-performance software for clients. You’re able to link and integrate front-and backoffice applications. You are the client’s reliable advisor and contact for technical issues. A Full Stack Developer attitude is a big plus.
Your activities include:
•The development and maintenance of Java applications (specifics vary, depending on the assignment and or project so please ask us about this)
•Translation of the client’s requirements to a technical architecture
Who’re we looking for?
- Skills are, of course, the most important thing! But if we can choose, we prefer a Bachelor or Master background in IT or retraining like SWITCH2IT and at least 2 years of experience as a Java Developer
- You have a critical mind and an excellent analytic and problem-solving ability
- Honest communication and a ‘yes-we-can-and hands-on-mentality’ is what we love and live by
- You already worked with Java 8, Spring, Hibernate en SQL. Experience with Angular, Webdesi en Mongodb is a plus!
- Object-orientated techniques (analysis/design, design patterns), Test-Driven Development (TDD) en Domain-Driven Development (DDD)? Check!
- Databases (SQL, analyse, design) and known open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Log4j,etc. have no secrets for you
- You can build on build systems and build tools (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Teamcity)
- You’re familiar with version control (GIT), IDE’s (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
- If you ever used Tomcat, well, we’ll consider that a plus as well
- Same goes for Linux/ Unix and iOS development: huge asset
- Working Agile (SCRUM, XP, …) feels natural to you
- You can express yourself in Dutch and English. Aussi le Français? C’est encore mieux!
What do we have to offer you?
A nice and inspiring work environment, with an enthusiastic team of colleagues, who love to have (in)formal gatherings:
- A fun-filled introduction day
- Interesting knowledge sessions with colleagues
- An internal network for young professionals and colleagues with a young mind, YoungQ. At YoungQ, it’s all about cosiness, teamwork and sharing knowledge. Combining fun with content!
- A sizzling Christmas party
- Sports (for the fans ???? ): Colleagues who mountainbike, golf, run and play soccer together, also against the other offices, a hockey tournament and optional ski-trip
- Qniversity: You can choose between a bunch of trainings, individual or collective. Can’t find your cup of IT? Let us know and we’ll check the possibilities!
- Our own DevDays: 2 days of exploring and discussing the newest technologies, with all our developer colleagues
Excellent primary and secondary salary conditions:
- Lease car, phone, laptop
- Net expenses/month
- Health insurance DKV and group insurance
- Trainings and exams for obtaining certifications
- 20 days off + 12 days off granted due to a reduction in working hours
Sounds interesting to you? Well then, please don’t hesitate and apply at QNH, by sending your resume, motivational letter or your personal website, video, link..you name it…to firstname.lastname@example.org