With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organisations, and beyond.
The role is part of the Product Architecture team within the Product Engineering department, responsible to ensuring that we deliver strong and reliable solutions to our clients. We are looking for a qualified Architect to help us build our next generation web applications.
Are you ready to help us and join our team?
- Contribute to the technical design of new application features;
- Develop reusable and reliable code with adequate test coverage;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Act as Technical Lead to small teams of developers to implement product features;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and find solutions to these problems;
- Follow established coding standards and practices and also do code reviews for others, and;
- Always deliver good work and be accountable for your assignments and deliverables.
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and C# is preferred since our backend uses these technologies;
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL Server and database design;
- 4 years of experience as Senior Software Developer or Architect;
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests using automated testing toolsets and methodologies is highly desirable;
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns and experience in developing reusable and modular components;
- Understanding fundamental design principles for creating scalable applications;
- Good knowledge of SOLID design principles;
- Ability to write self-documenting, clean and readable code;
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies; and
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
On top of a challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid/remote benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity, expression, age ethnicity, or disability make no difference in Qualco Group. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based on their abilities and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database, please contact us.